Rooms & Prices
Private rooms Book Now
Room for couple with en-suite bathroom
This room is of hotel-like quality, recommended for night loving couples who would enjoy the colourful and cosy ambience of the area.
You can look forward to a quiet and relaxing night in privacy, which includes a comfortable double bed which will easily put you in a deep slumber, guaranteeing a serene and refreshing night’s sleep. Surround yourself with the vibrant atmosphere of this room to experience the unmatched quality of relaxation it offers.
From 150zł per room per night
6 person en suite dormitory Book Now
6-bed apartment exclusively for ladies
This room was designed with the ladies in mind. In this spacious apartment, you will find separate beds, bathrooms and female accessories to add more discretion and comfort to your stay.
Perfect for bachelorette parties; we suggest you take your group of girlfriends for a day of shopping in Zakopane, warm sunbathing in Gubalowka, or perhaps visit the Tatra trails
From 55 zł per bed per night
6 person dormitory Book Now
Room for 6
This room is suitable for groups of party goers, who like to leave early and come back late. We suggest you visit the nearby region of Podhale which is filled with attractions for tourists, such as rentable bikes for bike rides, mountain climbing or simply just exploring and shopping on Krupówki Street. No matter how adventurous you might be feeling, this is the room for you and your group.
From 49 zł per bed per night
8 person dormitory Book Now
Catching up with some friends? Want to spend some time on vacation with a large group of friends, perhaps making up for time away from each other? The beds in this room are laid out to help you and your friends have long, meaningful conversations throughout the night.
From 45 zł per bed per night
10 person dormitory Book Now
A spacious apartment for large groups of friends or family that have value for money in mind. You can either rent the room as a whole with your group, or simply rent only one of the beds for yourself and share the room with other tourists. Too tired to socialise? Our wide selection of earplugs, night lights and blankets has you covered.
From 39 zł per bed per night
Familiar & Homely
Kitchen Totally Equipped
Cafe, Tea no limits
Wake up Service
ASSISTANCE WITH TICKET RESERVATION
Have a look around!
Rooms & Dorms
From here you will be close to everywhere
- Target Hostel is located closest to the train and bus station... 5 minutes on foot (500 meters)
- ... and the bus stop to Kuźnice and Morskie Oko - 4 minutes on foot (450 meters)
- Krupówki - Zakopane's entertainment centre - only 6 minutes on foot! (750 meters)
- Tourist information (150 metres) Target Hostel is based in a quiet, peaceful place - the hustle and bustle of Krupowki doesn't reach our location - you can truly rest at night.
- Convenient access - parking spaces, bicycle stand
- Within 300 meters (3 minutes on foot) there is an ATM, pizzeria, grocery store, Tesco Zakopane, Biedronka, pharmacy, City Hall, Tourist Information.
- Within 1 kilometer (10-minute walk) you will also find a hospital, post office, cinema, pub, music club, restaurants, aquapark, police station and the Tatra Museum.
Do you want to know more about Zakopane?
How to get to Target Hostel
From: Krakow Balice Airport / Krakow Bus Station / Target Hostel Zakopane
1) The easiest way to get to the MDA coach station in Krakow is to take the train, which runs every 30 minutes and the stop is right across the street from the terminal. Tickets can be purchased from the ticket machine at the station or directly from the conductor on the train. The cost of the ticket is 9 PLN. Payment can also be made by credit card. Travel time is 25 minutes. Current train timetable is available below:
Upon arrival at the railway station you have to go to the bus station (about 200m). Buses leave for Zakopane every 20 - 30 minutes from positions 18th and 19th from the upper level. Below you can find timetables of two carriers. Tickets can be bought online or purchased from the bus driver before the planned departure. In most buses it is possible to pay by credit card. The time of travel is 2h 20min. Ticket price is 22 PLN.
Once you get to Zakopane, there is only a 6-minute walk separating you from Target Hostel. After leaving the bus, go to Kościuszki Street, which is located opposite to the train station. At the first intersection with Sienkiewicza street turn right. Go down the street about 200 m and you will reach the Hostel.
Friendly & Professional
Come experience Zakopane
Sprawling at the footsteps of the Tatra Mountains, Zakopane truly deserves its name, the winter capital of Poland.
Definitely would recommend staying here
Although I was not able to stay at the Target Hostel, I am extremely grateful to Igor who upon hearing that my sister and had an early checkout from our Willa, allowed us to keep our suitcases at the reception regardless if we decided to spend another night in Zakopane or not (while we spent our last day enjoying the mountains) next time we hope to stay here it is centrally located within the heart of Zakopane's downtown right on a quiet side street! Just a five minute walk to the bus that will take you directly to the mountains, just two stops away. Thank you again and Hope to come back soon!!
Very friendly people in reception. We met one man and one woman working there and they helped us a lot. They were the best! 🙂
Very cool hostel. Maybe the best in Zakopane. Thank you for this chilled night. They have all a good hostel needs to have.